Interested in a career in cycling and the bicycle business? Become a member of the Felt Team. Be a part of one of the most exciting and dynamic companies in the sport and industry today. Unless otherwise stated, all full-time positions enjoy 401k, medical, dental and holiday benefits. Salaries are commensurate with experience and related capabilities.
Felt is looking for a Design Engineer to join our growing team. The position is full-time and is based out of our Irvine, CA office. Primary responsibilities include working with the engineering team towards the continued and ongoing advancement of Felt as a bicycle design leader. This position will have an emphasis on composite frame and component development. Engineering works directly in supporting all areas of the company including but not limited to product development, sales, marketing and more. Skills necessary in order to be successful at this position include:
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in 3-D computer design programs.
- Must be familiar with all stages of the design process – concept through manufacturing. Pro-E surfacing a big plus.
- Must have intuitive working knowledge of and at least 3 years experience in the cycling industry.
- Must be a clear communicator and willing to work in a team environment.
- Must have strong organizational and logistical skill.
- Must have a do-what-it-takes approach and attitude.
- Some travel required.
Interested parties should submit resume and cover letter to Anna Murphy at: AnnaMurphy(at)FeltBicycles(dot)com